Harvey A. Arnoff, Esq.
I am dedicated to providing excellent legal guidance to my clients. I graduated University of Connecticut and then went on to attend Brooklyn Law School. After graduating law school, I worked both in private practice and as an assistant district attorney in Suffolk County and as the Southold Town Attorney.
My areas of practice are: Matrimonial and Family Law, Real Estate, Criminal, Civil Litigation, Commercial and Corporate Law and Estate Litigation. With all cases, I am looking to find resolution. However if necessary, I am also prepared to take every case to trial if a resolution cannot be reached.
It is important to us that all of your questions are answered to your satisfaction, fully and completely, and that you have a complete understanding of what is happening in your case.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 1967
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. - 1964
- Major: English
- Cruser, Hills & Arnoff, Partner, 1995 to 1998
- Gatz, Arnoff & Czygier, Partner, 1972 to 1995
- Town of Southold, New York, Town Attorney, 1982 to 1986
- Special Prosecutor, 1977
- County of Suffolk, New York, Assistant District Attorney, 1971 to 1972
- United States Army, Honorable Discharge, 1967 to 1969
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member, 1970 to Present
- New York State Trial Lawyers, Member, 1980
- Criminal Bar Association of Suffolk County, Member, 1971
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 1980 to Present
- Matrimonial Bar Association of Suffolk County, Member, 1980
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Family Court & Law Committee
- Suffolk County Bar Association, County Court Committee
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Grievance Committee
Current Employment Position
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court