An Established, Well-Known Law Firm In Suffolk County
At the Law Offices of Harvey A. Arnoff, we are proud of our reputation in the legal community. We earned our reputation by treating all of our clients with respect, and by our hard work on their behalf. We strive to resolve matters by negotiation, but we are always prepared for trial as well.
When necessary, our litigation style is aggressive. We are always compassionate with our clients. We thoroughly discuss their case with them and explain their rights and options. We work hard at creating attorney-client relationships that can last well beyond the current case in order to be able to address their future needs. We often work with clients and future generations of families throughout the years. For over 40 years, people in Suffolk and Nassau counties have counted on us to be:
Creative lawyers who are able to discover hidden money in a system that has been engineered to repel scrutiny.
Contact us today for any of your legal issues. You can learn more about our legal team by following the links below:
Our firm has an exceptional support staff, including Colleen Grattan Arnoff, a skilled, experienced paralegal.
How We Can Help
Our primary areas of focus are:
- Matrimonial law/divorce – We have extensive experience in representing clients in family law/divorce cases from uncontested divorces to highly acrimonious matters
- Estates – We also have extensive experience in all matters of estate planning, probate and estate litigation, including will contests.
- Residential and commercial real estate – Harvey, being a former town attorney, knows how to handle zoning, planning and other municipal issues. Our firm also represents countless clients in the purchases and sales of their homes or commercial real estate.
In addition, we represent people in the following areas:
- Business and commercial law and litigation
- Misdemeanor and felony criminal defense
- DUI and traffic violations
As a former assistant district attorney and special prosecutor, Harvey has insight into both sides of criminal cases and knows the local courts well. You can trust his experience.
Arrange A Consultation To Discuss Your Legal Needs